Welcome to the Marine Group
The Marine Group has developed rapidly in recent years and offers a comprehensive selection of marine services and facilities to boat owners. The company headquarters are based in Cardiff with other facilities and marine businesses in Swansea. The company also has exciting plans to expand to further locations.
Our aim is to make your boating experience as easy and enjoyable as possible whether you are a competitive racer, motor cruiser, commercial boat owner, family sailor or are new to boating. Our approach is to offer an integrated marine business that ensures you get the most out of your boat by offering you access to a wide variety of complementary services including marinas, marine servicing, hard storage and dry stack berthing; all designed to offer a complete marine package.
We understand the value of your time on the water and we therefore aim to ensure that you receive a first class service and that you benefit from the peace of mind of knowing that your boat will be safe, secure and well maintained whilst in our care.
The Marine Group Offers
- 350 berths at Cardiff Marina
- A comprehensive boatyard in Cardiff
- A marine service centre in Swansea Marina
- 110 dry stack spaces in Cardiff
- Hard standing storage in Cardiff
- 160 berths at Aberystwyth Marina
- Cardiff Diesel Services providing marine and industrial engine sales, maintenance & repairs, & CMG Power dealers for Beta Marine, Perkins Marine, SDMO & Mermaid Marine
- Cardiff Marine Village a marine business park housing 10 marine related companies
- A Force 4 chandlery operated from Swansea Marine Group’s marine service centre
- Boat Sales and Brokerage
Cardiff Marina’s new Sealift arrived last night, it is capable of lifting boats up to 20 metres in length and weighing up to 50 tonnes, making it the biggest boat lifting facility in the Bristol Channel. This is part of an ongoing significant investment programme in The Marine Group’s facilities. The Sealift was towed from…
Extreme Sailing Series 24th – 26th June The global competition returns this week, 24th to 26th June, and promises to be one of the best yet! This year it boasts new boats and world class teams, including the British team Land Rover BAR Academy specifically created to nurture some of the UK’s hottest sailing talent….
Keep up to date with the latest from Cardiff Marine GroupSee all latest news